Go horseback riding in Yellowstone country! Take an easy trail ride in the local foothills or for a more intense experience try a multi-day pack trip to hunt or fish on horseback. Explore the local landscape and get ready to view wildlife like eagles, coyotes, wolves, deer, else and bears.
- Eagle Ridge Ranch | 800-709-1358 | www.yellowstoneworld.com | Located 30 minutes south of the West entrance of Yellowstone
- Diamond P Ranch | 406-646-0606 | www.thediamondpranch.com | On Highway 20 7 miles west west of town.
- Parade Rest Guest Ranch | 800-753-5934 | https://paraderestranch.com/
- Jakes's Horses | 406-995-4630 | http://jakeshorses.com/ | On Highway 191 2.5 miles south of Big Sky
- 320 Guest Ranch | 406-995-4283 | www.320ranch.com | At mile marker 36 on Highway 191 north.